Never one to miss out on the latest tech developments, iSimple, a Power Brand of AAMP Global, dedicated to smartphone and Bluetooth integration for older and less technology loaded vehicles, announces its Bluetooth product line is compatible with the brand new iPhone 7.
One of the biggest differences between the iPhone 7 and previous models is the headphone jack. Apple is a company with a long history of emphasizing proprietary equipment and connectors.
This time around, they’re eliminating an unexpected feature: the 3.5 mm headphone jack, a style of connection that’s been around since the nineteenth century. In its place, Apple will use its own proprietary connection instead. “While people upgrade their smartphones every 18-24 months, they’re still holding on to their vehicles for years,” said Shaun Findley, vice president of Safety and Convenience at AAMP Global. “iSimple has been preparing for this industry-shifting event with our extensive line of connected car solutions for any car, at any age, with any smartphone.”
Hands-Free Calling and Streaming with Bluetooth: No Headphone Jack Required
Fortunately for soon-to-be iPhone 7 owners, iSimple offers a range of products that use Bluetooth including plug-and-play solutions that users can set up in less than 60 seconds, along with more complex equipment that needs to be professionally installed instead of a physical connection through a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. This means that people with the latest iPhone can still enjoy calling, music streaming, voice recognition, and more.
Here are a few of the products that iSimple recommends for iPhone 7 users:
- BluJax. This simple, streamlined plug-and-play solution plugs into any standard AUX input. Using Bluetooth connectivity, it allows users to stream music from any smartphone through their vehicles speakers.
- BluStream Universal. This hands-free calling and music streaming kit comes with a built-in microphone and call control button, which can be mounted on the dashboard or sun visor. It’s fully compatible with any Apple, Android, or Windows Phone devices.
- BluStream FM. This Bluetooth smartphone connectivity solution uses an FM modulator to stream audio from a smart device. Equipped with a built-in call button and microphone for hands-free conversation, it can connect through Bluetooth instead of a 3.5mm AUX connection. Users can select from one of four FM frequencies for audio in almost any vehicle.
- MusicStream. This professionally installed solution is rugged and weather resistant, making it ideal for smartphone users in challenging climates. Engineered with marine grade heat shrink tubing, it’s suitable for boats as well as cars.
- TranzIt BLU HF. An easy, all-in-one solution for safe, hands-free calling and music streaming from any smart device — even the iPhone 7. This professionally installed system offers crisp, clear audio quality, along with voice control via Siri.